Difference between revisions of "Commands/en"
(Updating to match new version of source page)
Latest revision as of 10:41, 13 January 2020
Asylum contains special (!) commands which can be accessed using a "!" then following it with a command. You can use these commands in any chat, direct communication, sidechat, vehicle, and etc. The communication channel you put them in will not affect you in anyway.
- Capitalization does matter, except for the player's name and your message.
Text Message Based Commands
Quickly message the police
- " !911 your text here " will write a quick message to the Asylum Police Department and mark your location for them to see.
- Example " !911 Help my Truck has been stolen "
Quickly message a player
- " !t players name " will write a quick message to your desired player.
- example " !t Jack Hands up or die!!! "
Quickly reply to a message
- "!r Your text here" will write a response to the last person that messaged you.
- Example "!r thanks"
The follow commands will be used to promote role play and can be triggered by !e.
The following commands will be used to change your facial expressions.