Difference between revisions of "Custom Controls/en"
(Updating to match new version of source page)
Latest revision as of 07:10, 27 January 2020
Pre-Existing Custom controls
These keys are automatically enabled
- 1 - Opens wanted menu/Active bounty list (Cop/Civ)
- 6 - Activates Vehicle Nitrous
- U - Unlock/lock vehicles and doors (As long as you have keys to the vehicle/the house).
- Y - Brings up your cellphone. It has many useful applications on it.
- T - Access Virtual Inventory (Look at a vehicle/crate and press T to open the menu).
- Caps Lock - Voice chat (Make sure you’re talking in the right channel else people will not hear you). This is the only Asylum key bind you can change in Arma 3 settings.
- Scroll wheel - Used for most interactions (Medical, player, gather actions) around the island.
- H - Holsters your weapon. You may press 1 or 2 on your keyboard to bring them out again.
- Tab - Raises your hands/Surrender. At times you may be asked by criminals, bounty hunters, or the Police to raise your hands. Be aware this will allow players to restrain you
- 2x Left Ctrl - Lowers your weapon so that you are not pointing it at other players. Press again to raise it.
- F Toggles Siren (Medic or Cop)
- Hold F Plays secondary "Chirp" siren while held down. (Cop)
Custom controls are set by hitting the escape key > Clicking Configure > Followed by Controls > From the drop down menu select "Custom controls" > Finally assign your desired key to the use action.
List of Custom Controls
- Use Action 1 - Open Player Menu (Wanted Menu)
- Use Action 2 - Pickup Nearby items.
- Use Action 3 - Open Virtual Inventory.
- Use Action 4 - Restraint Hotkey (Only works on downed players, or those with hands raised)
- Use Action 9 - Use spike strips.(APD Only) Can be deployed in rear of vehicles.
- Use Action 10 - Interaction key
- Use Action 11 - Consume Red Gulls. (Red Gull's allow you to sprint for 3mins)
- Use Action 12 - Use Earbuds (Volume change can be controlled within the Phone Menu Setting App).
- Use Action 15 - Activate Suicide Vest.
- Use Action 16 - Toggle Lethals (Cop Only)
Thanks to Outlaw, no more will you have to use half full magazines of ammo! Simply use CTRL+R to open the mag re-packer. Put the mag you want to drain from in the top and the mag you want to fill in the bottom. Note: Mags must be of same caliber & type (Tracer color/Stagnac)