SWAT is a specialized unit within the Asylum Police Department. As a SWAT whitelisted officer, you have access to upgraded weaponry, upgraded gear, and more vehicles (Strider, Hunter & Prowler).
Sgt J.Lucky Sgt Nathan Cpl Skimancole
- Constable for 6 weeks
- No active points
In order to become a SWAT whitelisted officer, you must attend a SWAT whitelisting training hosted by a SWAT Trainer. After the training, give the SWAT trainers 1 week to contact you for a SWAT interview. If you have not been contacted after a week, please reach out to them for one. A SWAT interview will go over things you learned during the SWAT training and the basics of cop life.
Rules for SWAT
- Never drop SWAT gear, even if you are kidnapped.
- SWAT has a "1 life rule". Do not deploy more than once.
- Follow normal lethal procedures as a SWAT officer.
- Do not use Bipod, MXSW, or the Spar-16s.
- Do not deploy for SWAT towards the end of a federal event or if the event is already over.
- Only use SWAT gear for federal events.