Seeing an opportunity to get bigger and harder wood, the Altis Lumber corporation has setup two lumber mills to process wood into planks (which have higher resale value). Once you have processed your wood into planks you can sell them to a Commodities Trader. Altis Lumber hopes that everyone will take this new opportunity to get wood on Asylum. Remember their motto: The harder the wood, the higher the value!
- Axe: $50 - obtained at the Market
- Backpack: $250 - obtained at the Clothing Store
- Vehicle: Various prices, purchased at either a Truck Shop or a DMV
Optional but recommended items:
- NVG's: $100 - obtained at the General Store
- Firearm: Various prices, purchased at a Gun Store, Skiptracer Facility, Gang Turf or, Rebel Outpost.
- Travel 1 km out of a major city.
- Find a tree.
- Scroll wheel on a tree with an Axe in your inventory.
- After a short animation the tree will fall over leaving behind a stack of logs. Rarer trees will drop rarer wood which can be sold for more money.
- Once you have filled up on timber you can immediately sell at a Market or a Commodities trader.
For Increased Payout
- Go to a lumber mill to mill your timber into planks.
- Planks then can only be sold at a Commodities Trader for cash.
Types of Trees & Profit
Below is a table that gives information on the three types of trees/plank available on asylum. In addition to sell prices
Note: Asylum uses a Dynamic Market, if the market is saturated with a certain type of wood your profit will decrease.
|Pine Log||4||$52 ea.|
|Pine Plank||3||$112 ea.|
|Olive Log||4||$78 ea.|
|Olive Plank||3||$ 168 ea|
|Hardwood Log||4||$130 ea.|
|Hardwood Plank||3||$280 ea.|
Identifying Different Trees
Note: All trees are chop-able and will give different qualities of wood, not all trees are displayed in this guide